Firm Massage & Spa

I haven’t been writing about massage clinics and spas in Davao, because I’ve pretty much stopped looking for the best place in Davao that offers excellent massage services. I’ve long settled on one establishment that I now frequent: Firm Massage & Spa.

Firm Spa

Now they have a branch. Originally located in Bo. Obrero (Veloso St., at the back of Victoria Plaza), Firm Massage & Spa now has an outlet at Door 1, Gutierrez Bldg., J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada. It’s in that row of establishments beside Caltex on the corner of J.P. Laurel and F. Torres St., across from Conpinco.

The new branch, which opened last 8 June, is much bigger. And like the first, it’s clean and serene, and the massage is utterly relaxing and soothing. They have both masseurs and masseuses, and all are well-trained, courteous and professional. No hanky-panky. wink

What I always go for at Firm is their Swedish-Shiatsu-Thai combo massage. For only P200, it’s a package you won’t pass up! They also offer reflexology, foot spa, and other usual spa services (but no sauna over there).

The first outlet, by the way, also has a room for body scrubs. Check it out!

44 Responses to “Firm Massage & Spa”

1. jc says:

I really love the place.It is very clean and presentable..The massage is great.your right no hanky panky.hehehehe

2. Randy C says:

Hi Blogie – massages are something that I take advantage of every trip I make to the Philippines. What an unbelievable bargain compared to what I would pay in the States.

I must being going to the right (wrong?) places though, I’ve never encountered any hanky panky happy

I’ll try Firm Massage & Spa out next time. Thanks for the recommendation.

Hey Randy. Yes, pls try Firm Massage. :)

4. Hi blogie..

i just want to know kung meron pang massage or spa dito sa davao na mga silahis ang masseurs..

are there any spa here other than in bajada area na gaya ng bompikoi ? in matina ba, toril, or sasa or torres… please help me..

thnx!

5. brad says:

tried Firm Spa, massage is okay like like K1 or any other SPA. Place is masikip and have issues of cleanliness.

However, enjoyed thier xtra sevie thing..hehe sabi ng masseur is bawal daw yet u can approach him to do xtra servie thingie secretly. lol! He asked 500 bucks to me.

Just negotiate vodafone.

6. vince says:

I am a regular client of firm spa but i never experience as what u said brad.mga magagaling nga masseur nila.

7. lim says:

napahiya ako tuloy brad galing ako dun kagabi try ko yong masseur nila nako suplado.in fairness magaling siyang magmassage ha pero di talaga guapo.hahahaha.

8. Robert says:

I tried the Bajada branch two weeks ago, and I highly recommend it. The massage was very good and the price was really reasonable..compared to other spas.. I went to the Veloso branch last week for a scrub/massage combination and I again found it very good. They have a separate scrub room, so no need to go in and out of the massage cubicle to bathe (like in other spas).. The place is not as impressive as other higher-end spas, but with their very reasonable rates, I beileve it is value for money

9. jojo marfe says:

I am massage therapist and provides home and hotel service. No hanky panky of course! If you want good massage, try my service. Steam bath first,then a combination of Swedish, Acupressure and reflexology massage modalities with instrumental background music. Good massage is brought to you by MASAHEALOT. I also do remedial massage on some muscle and health conditions.

10. jojo marfe says:

This is MASAHEALOT again. I forgot to leave my number. It’s 09107132333. My rate is P400 from Panacan to Bangkal areas. Its P500 beyond those areas I have specified. I will give discount if there are three persons or more who would avail of my service. Service time for each person including steam bath is 1hr, 30mins. I’ll wait for your call.

11. wally says:

hi,
    what is hanky panky mean?

are there more massageplaces in davao?

12. Charlene says:

Nagpa massage ako dito kahapon, ok naman ang service nila. kaya lang nagmamadali ang taga massage tska biglang nawawala, i found out she’s texting pala during her working time. hay naku..

13. I have tried several massage clinic here, tan-ton is top rated among all. K1 next on top. All else (bodybliss, miso, bali hai…) that maybe i havent tried are all depends on the therapist, swertihan kasi. it was funny once i had a massage in Body Relax in Rizal, and i have to teach the therapist where to press and how to do it lol. been there many times before but i have only asked for their best therapist April.

I liked tan-ton among all but they close very early, i think 10PM. kalalabas ko pa lang nun :|.

Bumped here because im looking for home service, mas convenient kasi. PM me to recomment. tnx.

14. ethylmay says:

blogie, cguro better try mo si mark salinas regular masseur ko sya HIGLY RECOMENDED TALAGA,.alam mo ba na sya ang trainor ng pioneers ng BODY BLISS maski i confirm mo pa kay HERMES DIONELA kaya trusted talaga even all of you girls gentleman talaga galing galing talaga eto no.nya #09216739459#09235354915 Try mo pls sulit ang 400php mo sa almost 2hr

• joseph says:

hello – mark salinas is no longer with the massage group, umalis na daw last Feb. 2010. I wonder where he is now? sayang ang galing pa naman.

15. silver says:

pls try to visit their website http://www.firmspa.webs.com

16. jono says:

OWH!!! THANK YOU ethylmay for publishing his personal number!Ill be there on to your KADAYAWAN FESTIVAL!and I also thank tou Bloggie you really complete me thank you very much!!!

17. mj creer says:

hi guys………. to all firm spa fanatic (: im going to work their soon…. so hope to see you all der (:

18. davao_fan says:

ung masseur nang firm bajada medyo mlki katawan n me color ang buhok suplado tlga, mgling mag massage pero hindi ako nag relas kung mka massage prang me galit..tapos mxdo xang mglaw..d ko xa binigyan nang tip…i dnt like him pero me mukha xa,

19. blogie says:

Dear readers: Pls note that the comment above is about a service in Quezon City and not Davao City. But who knows? maybe they'll open a branch in Davao, too. wink

20. Jessa Jao says:

You might also want to try http://www.spawhereveryouare.com you can book a massage online there, and it's for only P250

21. MASAHEALOT says:

This is MASAHEALOT again. I forgot to leave my number. It's 09107132333. My rate is P400 from Panacan to Bangkal areas. Its P500 beyond those areas I have specified. I will give discount if there are three persons or more who would avail of my service. Service time for each person including steam bath is 1hr, 30mins. I'll wait for your call.

HELLO! I POSTED THE ABOVE MASSAGE OFFER. THIS IS MASAHEALOT. I HAVE A NEW NUMBER: 0930-240-3151. THANKS FOR READING THIS!

22. ram says:

Wew… tried all of those spa… even the most controversial spa in davao… Amaranthus.. I was wrong of my notion about them.. cguro.. its because all of their attendant are gud looking.. both male and female… hmmm.. nice and never disappoints me..Cheers!

23. Gerald says:

Ive tried Amaranthus once, and i always wanted to go back there not because of their nice ambience but because of their excellent service. Masseurs are accommodating and very courteous. But i never heard them or even one of them who offered extra service gusto ko pa naman . Di bale hahanap nalang ako sa ibang massage parlor na nag ooffer ng ES. hehehe

24. It was 2 am and we've finished our beer at Jickong's with Esoy. I needed to withdraw and Avs wanted a burger so we walked, or in Avs' case, limped to BDO which was incidentally in front of McDonald's. We didn't know that McDo and Jollibee were both closed at that particular time of the week so good thing there was Chowking. After Avs got his halo-halo (there was no burger), I encouraged him to go back to the massage parlor we passed by a while ago which was conveniently located along JP Laurel, a major thoroughway where all public transpo passes by.

25. miguel says:

Enter text right here!

Gerald, gusto mo b ng magaling n masahista sa amaranthus..try mo c mj, gwapo n astig pa..

26. erik says:

may female massage therapist ba sa amaranthus?

27. erik says:

puro lang ba massure sa maranthus? may female ba?

28. erik says:

wala bang masseuse sa amaranthus

29. erik says:

bloggie , may masseuse ba sa amaranthus?

30. jay says:

try nu ako.sulit tlaga byad nu.hehehe

31. jay says:

im from firm spa.try nu ako……sulit tlaga byad nu.hehehe

32. rts says:

may i know the contact number of firm massage and spa?wink

33. rockym says:

i wanted a female massuer what parlor do i go?

34. horny_boy says:

1st tym ko naka naka try sa firm omg. he touch my tooootttttttttttttttt…. chaks schook ako sensitive pa namana ako. eheheheh but its ok sulit naman ung pagmassage sa akin naka tanggal ng stress

35. horny_boy says:

shock pala sorry!!!!!!

36. leverte says:

naku! subukan nyo rin ang natures green spa sa u.m papasok…naku…sarap!..saka..wow…ang pogi ng mga therapist….basta pasyal kayo doon…ok ang place ang bango at ang linis…ang number nila ay 09205042258..at 284 0662

37. londonbi says:

yes! oo nga…lalo na si mark ang macho sa green spa.sa may u.m campus matina….sarap ng muscles…but i love thier purely service talga.sarap sa pakiramdam…..sulit talga ang 1 hour ko sa kanila..may green tea hot pa…bonnga na serving after the massage..friendly sila doon,,,balik ako jan natures green ,,,promise!!!

38. canadiangay says:

Sa Natures Green Spa? oo nga nakapunta na ako doon..ang bango nga ng spa nila…scent from france at ang alcohol nila wow,,from france talaga,,,mura din sila tag 198 lang per hour,,,,,5 beses na ako sa kanila…hihi kasi makapili ka ng pogi doon…hay! sarap!

39. amerpinoy says:

well,,,i tried other spas…but…i love also new spa in town..leverte natures green spa,,at u.m campus matina..they are accomodatiing…saka lakas ng apeal ng mga male therapist..wow..magaling rin..very quality massage…nakatulog ako sa sarap…hahahaha..thier numbers are 284 06 62…09205042258..try nyo visit doon…